Monday, February 15, 2010

Inside peek at our very private ceremony

Really Jason? You want to marry this girl? ... Here I am inebriated at the Samsa Family Christmas. Do you think anyone noticed?

We had to go through metal detectors to get married in Jail. Just kidding, it was in the courthouse... Which is also jail, in Appleton, WI. This is me doin' a Dew before the ceremony. What a classy bride!!!

Swoon!

My mom forced me to hold this bouquet.


Tears...

I surprised Jason by changing my name.

Jason shoots celebratory rubber bands and I try to hold down my Dew. Look at these KIDS!!!

It's been a pretty wild ride. Our first year of marriage brought first time parenthood of an extremely difficult and cute baby and having to search for a new job...

The second year we moved to Madison, then moved again to a different apartment, and found out we were pregnant AGAIN...

The third year we had Leta, and after that everything is a little fuzzy.

Jason, we've had our ups and downs like anyone else but I mean it when I say I think our marriage is better than ever now and with each new day, and I am always impressed with how you have handled it all. I'm looking forward to many more years with you!

xoxoxo

Happy Anniversary!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

hmm. these pictures turned very weird somewhere in the process of scanning and uploading.

justcurious said...

They look like scenes from a movie! Great story line! :)

Woman in a Window said...

They do look like movie scenes. At first I wondered if they were real or not, or superimposed. And then I thought, well, why the heck would she do that.

My god, we are still children when we marry, aren't we? Glad your marriage keeps growing.

xo
erin

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.