Thursday, November 19, 2009

I don't really have anything to say

If you read that title and said, "OoooOOOOooh! Must read on!" then you are... Something special.

I just felt like writing. For some reason the fact that this posts on facebook creates more pressure to write something that isn't totally stupid. It doesn't always work...

I'm going to do my own NaBloPoMo or whatever starting at this totally random mid-month day. I'm going to write and post something every day, no matter what, and hopefully I won't lose too many readers from cranking out this garbage. It will be cathartic and that's the most important thing. That and FAME! Just kidding.

It's been a long day. It's almost always been a long day. In fact, I'm beginning to suspect that all days are the same length!

Someday soon I'd like to put the kids to bed in a good mood. Today we told them to get ready an hour early and read in bed. This plan backfired, though, because Mina couldn't find her library books. They must be at school. She wouldn't accept this. She was upset, almost hysterical, we turned this place inside out looking for them. Finally after 35 minutes, she stopped and said, "I could read a book I've already read!"

*blinkblink*

Yyyyyeah. Why didn't I say that? I guess I thought it was implied? Am I new here?

Alright people. It's TV time.