Friday, September 25, 2009

Quiet Week

This has been a quiet week for me. Usually when I'm having a quiet week I'm busy thinking. This week I'm not thinking a lot. I'm just sort of resting, and keeping busy--if that makes sense. I've been living in jeans and t-shirts, no make-up. I'm not interested in being pretty or looking well put together this week. I'm not sad, I just feel like laying low and doing busy work.
I've been working on this painting for a lovely little boy I know who thinks pi is beautiful. And it is. It's also a little maddening, I think, but that's me... I get upset about things that have no end.My whiteboard which reminds me what I'm doing, and that I've been very productive, and allows me to see all that needs to be done, big and small, neatly categorized...
These are the bane of my existence. No, not teeth. Mouth ulcers. I don't get them as often as I used to, but I've had one all week and I don't want to talk, or eat, or even drink. This little guy is making the whole side of my face hurt. It is right on a saliva gland and it rubs just so on my teeth, so that it is always being aggravated.

I hope you all have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Her Hot Mess said...

That little boy just told me that he wishes it ended at 5,000 digits, because more than that is just silly!

yermomma said...

I used to get those sores in my mouth too and in my throat. So sorry. L-lysene. try it. Get better soon!