Monday, September 14, 2009

Need: Pastry, Chocolate, Cream Cheese Filled Things

And girlfriends. I could go for a night of cheesy movies, yoga pants, delicious things to eat, lounging around with good friends. Who wants to have a slumber party? ;)

I wanted to try to write every day but I've got nothing going on upstairs...

I promise to come back in a week or two full of zest and pizazz. I'll tell you what I think about cherries in my soda, kids today, the law of conservation of energy, and most importantly, how many small animals I've got tangled up in my hair.

See you then!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

MEEEE! I am always up for a slumber party. I visited the coffee isle in Wal mart today--coffee on one side-chocolates on the other---I was thinking coffee and lindors with friends would be wonderful.

Alexx said...

I live in yoga pants! They are so comfortable, and not to mention they're extremely flattering for the bottom and legs. My Favorite brand is with out a doubt Tea Party from RepeatPossessions.com. Their styles and colors are endless! Shipping is quick and world wide!

Sleep late... dream more. said...

pick me! pick me! (^_^)