Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dreams -n- Plans

Last night I had a bit of a nightmare.

I realized, in my dream, that I had a cat! And I'd completely forgotten about the whole litterbox thing for a few years. I was so mad at myself for not remembering to clean the litterbox. I kept thinking, "What is WRONG with me?"

As I went downstairs I braced myself for the horror. Halfway down I realized a pipe was spraying water everywhere... When I got down to the bottom there was a big pile of litter that was about five feet by five feet. I cried as I scooped it into bags, and then there was a knock at the door and the doctor came in. He got down on his knees and started scooping cat poo into bags with me and explaining what can happen if you let it build up. I was really embarrassed but relieved to have the help.

I was really glad, when I woke up, that it was just a dream! But of course it never really is "just a dream", is it? Thanks for helping me clean up the mess, doc.

This is going to be a good weekend. I wish it were a little cooler, but I think we can still have fun. I don't think we'll do the farmer's market, but maybe the Willy St. Fair at some point and perhaps the arboretum to let the kids run around... Maybe I can talk my lovely husband into taking pictures... Yessss...

Bon week-end!