Sunday, August 02, 2009

LOOK at that face.


I can actually see some of me in his face here. Maybe it's the expression. I don't think the members of my family resemble eachother all that strongly but somehow we make the same faces. I'm thinking of a picture of my brother and me as teenagers, sitting together at a wedding, making the same hilarious, sarcastic smile. I wish I had that picture right now...

My husband took this picture on the way to the farmer's market today. The girls love the farmer's market because of the smoothies. It also means fresh cheese curds and fresh gluten-free pasta. Fresh pasta is just... so amazing. It makes me never want to eat the dried stuff again. Oh, and vegetables. We got some of those too. Jason bought some scary chocolate milk that was ummm... heterogeneous. I hear it's delicious but there are just some things I like to be super processed. I know, I'm not very cool.

While Mina and I were picking out a cute bookmark from a stand down at the end, Jason and Leta were off getting FLOWERS for me. Hooray Jason! I love them! Keep them coming! I will look at them and feel loved when you are at work tomorrow. :D

4 comments:

Maddy said...

Bliss!

yermomma said...

too cute!

Sleep late... dream more. said...

you gotta admit that your man definitely has an eye for photographic composition - that's a GREAT picture :) thanks for sharing!!!

Louise said...

Love that smile. I need to find a farmers' market that's not 45 minutes away, and some things NEED to be processed. That's cool with me.