Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Funniest Woman Alive

I will be so sad when my kids stop thinking this of me.

Leta: While I'm waiting for mom to feed us I'm going to pretend to make a big, huge pizza. (Starts playing with pillow)
Here is some pizza, do you want some?
Mina: Sure!
Me: Sure!
Mina: This is just a pretend pizza, right--you know that, right?
Me: It IS? I didn't know that! I was just thinking, 'Hm, why is this pizza green?'
Mina: (Laughing) no way...
Me: 'Hm, why is this pizza so THICK and FLUFFY?'
Mina: (Hysterical laughing)
Me: 'Hm, why does this pizza look EXACTLY LIKE A PILLOW?!'

Mina was laughing so hard she couldn't breathe. I love making them laugh this hard. It's so easy.

4 comments:

Zip n Tizzy said...

And just when they catch their breath, the pizza pie can become a cream pie in the face.
Oh the hilarity!
So sweet.

yermomma said...

Not only you get to laugh, but me too! Thanks!

rdrew said...

I must be six years old, too, because that's pretty funny.

Louise said...

I know exactly what you mean.