Friday, July 10, 2009

Tidbits!

  1. Baby shower cake is ready to go. Pictures... Soon.
  2. I'm ready to take cake orders. Email me at hilarysamsa@gmail.com. Let's talk!
  3. Natural Law: If one child sleeps through the night, and you have more than one child, another child will wake you up. Chances of sleeping through the night decrease as number of children increases.
  4. Appointment with Dr. Dude this morning. The gist: Remember to spend some time focusing on me, call if I need to, I'm doing great, etc. I was in a different room today and it made me feel extra... I don't know... squirmy. No window!
  5. I have entered a place/time in my life where I am not horrified by ankle socks. I'm wearing them right now. I wore them out in public.
  6. Too much coffee today. Have peed 2876491 times. Kidneys are angry. Too much information?

That's about it for now. I hate it when people say they're tired/busy, but... zzzzzz

3 comments:

Zip n Tizzy said...

You've just reminded me to go to sleep. To make sure I'm prepared to wake up with the kid that actually went to bed on time!

I'm glad things are evening out for you.

Can't wait to see your next cake. They're true works of art!

Louise said...

I've had to learn to wear ankle socks in public this year. Thank goodness I live in one of the casual meccas of the world. (Where wearing matching sweatpants and top is "dressing up.")

Not too much information. Too funny!

Woman in a Window said...

Har! Laughing at that natural law...and the ankle socks. Yikes. I wear them biking.