Friday, July 31, 2009

Kids, Shoes and Writing...

Cullen has been giving actual kisses and saying, "mmmwah!" It melts my heart. I love that little boy so much!

All of the kids are going to do a photo shoot for Umi Shoes next week for their fall line. I'm nervous about it. I had to buy school clothes already so they have appropriate things to wear.

My friend Laura is having a baby any day now. She also has a little girl who is Cullen's age. It inspired me to read some livejournal archives from when Leta was born because Mina was just 18 months old then. Without those journal entries I would hardly remember anything from that time.

From April 13, 2004: Is it worth it?

Anyway, I got stuck reading for a good hour the other day. I'm so glad I was writing so much and I really want to write more now. It doesn't take long to jot down a few thoughts and it's so rewarding later on.

2 comments:

Maddy said...

Free therapy is what I call it. I read somewhere that technically writing stuff down is a recognised form of therapy......who'd have thought it!
Cheers

Louise said...

I love "Is is worth it?" I try to write little things, but I can never stick with it. For one thing, I can never write little things, but I write on and on. I can't keep up that pace. You write JUST the write amount, and I'm sure you cover everything that it would take me 3 or 4 times as many words to cover.