Saturday, May 09, 2009

It's been a week since I've written





And incredibly it didn't make me more productive otherwise.

Hm.

Yesterday I needed a good, happy distraction so I decided to put a table and chairs in my bedroom. And what bedside table and chairs would be complete without a Schlitz pitcher full of crabtree branches and bleeding hearts?

I have to say it makes me happy every time I walk into the room, even if I will probably never actually sit at the table. It is a nice spot to put my hat...

Lastly we have a picture of Leta wearing her rain coat and boots that I forgot was in the camera. I had intended to send it to GG a long time ago... Sorry GG!

I stopped taking Wellbutrin this week. So far, so good. I just need to remember to start taking it again in the fall.

Bon week-end!

3 comments:

Maddy said...

I love that quilt / eiderdown, very snuggling indeed and that smile is enchanting.
Cheers and happy mother's day for tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the picture of Leta in her raincoat and boots..
And it looks like it is raining outside too.. Hope she found some puddles.

I never know how things are going to fit or look on those adorable children when I send things so Thanks...

yermomma said...

I love the table and chairs and decor, now it makes me feel like changing something around in my house! Leta, adorable too!