I got my new cake decorating supplies yesterday and I can't wait to play with them. Anyone need anything decorated?
I have a few tidbits for you today:
1. I killed a wasp in my basement today. It was crawling around on my washing machine. Should I be worried?
2. I sprinkled diatomaceous earth today because we have ants invading our kitchen. I'll let you know how it all works out.
3. I visited Dr. Dude yesterday and updated him on my everything. He and his wife visited Happy Bambino and liked my paintings. (So he says... :P)
4. Cullen took off his diaper and pooped in the crib for the first time today. I say "for the first time" because I seem to recall this was a regular occurrence with Mina. She even drew poop murals on her walls. Oh, those were fun times. Picture me at nine months pregnant with Leta, scrubbing the poop off of the walls and crying.
5. I cleaned our our junk drawer today and discovered an embarrassing surplus of batteries and pens, two things we are always searching for.