Thursday, April 30, 2009

Unhappy Bambino and Happy Bambino

Yesterday I went to the doctor, twice. Once with Cullen, once without.

Cullen had his 18 month well child check. I didn't pay attention to how much he weighed or anything because he was kicking and screaming the whole time, and my god, he is strong. He hates nurses. He calmed down for Dr. Dude thankfully. I had to hold him in my lap the whole time, though.

He has one very inflamed ear, but it didn't look infected. We're supposed to call if he spikes a fever.

All of his man junk is where it's supposed to be. Good job, Cullen! ;)

His heart murmur is nearly nonexistent.

His sisters need to stop catering to his every whine so he will learn to talk.

...

Today I set up paintings at Happy Bambino! I had funny ideas about what should go next to what, and it was tricky with the way the walls are arranged, but I think it'll do. I've decided to pretend it's my birthday party and that the gallery/classroom is like my apartment. I think this is the only way.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow I get to see lots of very lovely people. I'm excited.

1 comment:

Woman in a Window said...

Yes, now walk around in your pajamas while brushing your teeth. People will begin to believe you live there.