Thursday, April 02, 2009

Hear me out

I think I should get a new dress, and here is why:

1)Gallery Night! (@ Happy Bambino Friday May 1st)

2)I know that if Jason were in my shoes he would insist on getting a new something because everything in the closet is unacceptable.

3)Wedding in June. I could wear this new dress for both occasions!

4)My birthday... In June.

5)Because you will like how I look in my new dress?

I don't really want it for my birthday. I want it for just because I am great. For my birthday I want new shoes.

I might go vintage dress shopping for this dress instead of spending $300 at Anthropologie. So that's something, right? Very smart!

I am girly, sometimes. Sigh.

2 comments:

thesamsanator said...

I believe you deserve a new dress. Then you could get shoes for your birthday that match your dress, and then all will be right with the world. :)

Seriously. I support your dress purchase.

Jessica said...

you should do a search on etsy for vintage dresses or whatever. There sure are a lot of people that make really nice things very reasonably. I bet you could find something :)