Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Random pictures from this month...

Mina does dozens of these projects every day. She whines about being hungry and wants more stuff to eat, more, more, more, and then all of a sudden it's quiet except for the sound of scissors, paper and tape...

This is a house. It is beautiful and I love it so much.

Even more amazing is that she's doing this with a patch over her good eye.

This is a big dog and a little tiny guy who live inside the house.

When Cullen eats yogurt he holds the spoon in one hand, and uses the other to scoop up the yogurt. I hope he can get this figured out by the time he is eighteen.

I love Smartwool!

Mina in the middle of the night just before all the vomit started.

I was trying to get a picture of them both sleeping but Leta's "photo-dar" went off and she bolted upright.

This is how happy I am when I'm up all night with sick kids.

This is what Cullen thinks about crayons. Again, I hope he gets this figured out by the time he is eighteen.

And now I must go to sleep!

3 comments:

Maddy said...

Oh my. What a collection. I'm a bit jaded myself as we're having another 'nocturnal phase.' Hang on in there. I love her houses, they're incredible. I appreciate the repeats too, if only I had room for it all.
Cheers

Woman in a Window said...

Oh, those poor kids and that HUMUNGOUS bowl!

Sleep late... dream more. said...

WOW. i love that shot of his teeth marks in the crayon!!! (^_^)