Thursday, March 19, 2009

Homework

I went to see Dr. Dude today and he gave me some homework. Are you ready?

I have to go do something one night per week and have Jason put the kids to bed. Sorry Jason, doctor's orders! ;)

In other news, Mina and Leta really want to go to Little Amerricka this summer. Mina made little pictures of the rides and passed out tickets. I didn't even point out that Little Amerricka doesn't have tickets, they have wrist bands. I'm an awesome mom.

Mina: Leta, if you don't do anything naughty next week, you'll get a chance to go here. (points to ticket)
Leta: Gwahwahwoowhaah!
Mina: WHAT DID YOU SAY? YOU HAVE TO ANSWER ME RIGHT! If you're good the whole next week, you'll get a ticket. But not today. You have to be good for the whole next week. Okay? Okay? Okay? OKAAAY?!!!
Leta: I'm telling mom.

2 comments:

Woman in a Window said...

Will Dr. Dude commute to Canada. I feel in need for such a diagnosis.

Hilary said...

He does take phone calls. ;)

Jason thinks I should get a second opinion.

*angry fists* Why I outta...!