Monday, March 23, 2009

Fun, Not Fun

Saturday night Jason and I met old friends out for dinner and drinks. What a great time! Thanks to Sarah, Mike, Erika, Chris, and Jack... You should all come to Madison every year for Sarah's birthday. The hangover--not so great. And getting up with Mina at 3am wasn't fun.

Mina has had a fever ever since. It gets better for a couple of hours and when the meds wear off it rapidly climbs up to 102-103F. I got some Tylenol today so I can alternate Tylenol and Motrin. She's been laying around, sleeping a lot, not eating. Coughing. I took her to see Dr. Awesome today and she said there's been lots of stuff going around. But her ears are fine, her lungs are fine, her throat doesn't look bad. She said if the fever doesn't get better after five days then come back, or if she isn't responding to meds to come back.

Leta is really in need of some attention.

Today I cut my Wellbutrin dosage in half. I'm actually taking Bupropion SR... generic. Anyway... going to once a day. Then maybe none. We'll see how it goes. Dr. Dude says lots of people just take it in the winter.

Well, that's all folks. I'm not feeling the blog love lately. It'll come back...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leta will be getting major attention on Friday! I can't wait!

thesamsanator said...

Glad to hear you had fun with your friends. I saw the pics on Facebook, and you two look adorable. :) Sorry to hear Mina is sick. :( Hope she gets better!

Maddy said...

Yes I learned the trick about alternating the medications a bit late in the day, but it certainly helps. Wishing her well again soon.

Woman in a Window said...

Hope she mends soon. Darned flu!