Monday, March 02, 2009

Feeling better!


Leta still has a few more days of penicillin but is feeling fine. And guess what!

Oh, yeah, I already put a picture up there. Thanks, Grandpa John, for the bunk beds! Aren't they beautiful? Jason's dad made the bunk beds, my mom made the futon mattresses that are on the bunk beds... Boy are these kids loved...

Jason's mom was in town this weekend. She brought food, cooked for us, and babysat so we could catch a movie--Slumdog Millionaire (liked it)... TWO dates in two weeks! Can you believe it? I could get used to this...

Cullen has been such a beast. He's very crabby. He throws tantrums about every little thing. I just asked him if he needed a diaper change and he ran away crying. He's also been very snuggly with Jason. I can't wait until these teeth are in and we get a much needed break from teething. He's still a sweetheart even when he's trying to kill me. It's that dimple. It has super powers!

4 comments:

hadjare said...

Wow, those bunk beds really ARE beautiful! I'm totally jealous. I bet that really opened up a lot of space in their room too. I take it Mina took the bottom?

Woman in a Window said...

Beware of the zooming dimple!

And yes, the beds and all are gorgeous! Lucky you.

Louise said...

The dimple with superpowers. The "worse" the kid, the more of that they have. My challenge is so cute in pigtails that I put them in sometimes just so I can tolerate her!

Susan said...

I recently came across a couple of colorful designs on more Bunk Beds and kids bedroom furniture.