Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Cullen had a great day today!

First he got to play with Morella, and then he got to play with Henry! (For some reason I have always wanted to spell Henry like Henri, and pronounce it "on-REE". Maybe it's because I'm so French.)(I'm not really French at all.)(But my maiden name was French.)(Figure out that one.)

Mina says, "Every kid is the best at SOMETHING. I think I'm the 'best at drawing' kid."

Umm... That's all.

except

Mina says, "Once I had a dream that all the grown ups at my school had wings and could fly. And then after a while I had wings and could fly. It was just a dream. It was kinda scary to me, too."

God I love hearing about their dreams.

3 comments:

Zip n Tizzy said...

I haven't been privy to too many but whenever they suggest a hint of a dream, my ears perk up and I'm all anticipation.

Louise said...

I have the "Henri" obsession, too. And there is nothing French about me. I think I just like the way it sounds.

Dreams... wonderful.

Woman in a Window said...

It would be fun to tap into their dreams, just a bit, and fly with them.