- Leta had a field trip to the post office today. Her favorite part was the conveyer belt.
- I dropped Cullen off at Laura's today so I could get my blood drawn for various tests.
- I brought three bags of clothes over to the new Savers that just opened over by East Towne Mall.
- Dr. Dude called with hemoglobin news--borderline. I guess that's an improvement? Maybe? I don't know. He says the other tests should be about a week.
- I have a new nephew! My step-sister had a healthy baby boy today.
- I have a date with my husband in 17 minutes. A date here on the couch watching The Big Lebowski.
- I have a sore throat and the girls have stuffy noses.
- Cullen throws the worst tantrums, particularly when I put his shoes and coat on, when I put him in his carseat, when I pick him up to cross the street, when I pick him up for any reason whatsoever, when I take anything away from him or interrupt something he's doing, when I change his diaper... Well you get the idea. He has surpassed me in strength. This isn't good. I need to start lifting weights or something.
I'm too tired to write much right now, but I didn't want too much time to pass between posts. I hope everyone has a great weekend and those in this region enjoy the heat wave!