Saturday, January 24, 2009

I wish we could do what they do in Katroo.

This is a nice picture of Laura and a terrible picture of me. But it's Laura's birthday, so...

I love this picture of Laura. She's a Fresca thug.

One time I decorated a birthday cake that Laima made for Laura's birthday. The cake was delicious despite it's hideous pink-ness...

Here's a picture I painted of Laura that I didn't like much at the time. Now I kind of like it.

Laura looks like a supermodel from the 60's here at the craft show we did together at High Noon Saloon. We didn't sell too much but we sure traded a lot. It was fun to sit around drinking beer together on a Sunday afternoon.

This is a really nice picture of a kaleidoscope pointing at a plant. And Laura. And a car.

Happy Birthday, Laura, and here's to good times yet to come.
*clink*


3 comments:

Maddy said...

Quite delightful all round.
Best wishes

hadjare said...

*sniff* Thanks Hilary!

Woman in a Window said...

That last shot and your comment cracked me up...and a car.

Liking the quadtone of the Fresca bad-ass.