Thursday, January 15, 2009

I did 20 push ups

two sets of six and two sets of four, 60 seconds between sets. Tomorrow will be a few more. I'm going to be so ripped, you won't be able to tell if I'm a man or a woman.

Today so far we have had two bad tantrums and no naps. I'm making tea and hoping it gives me strength to get through the afternoon without jumping off any buildings. Wheee!

Mina: Leta keeps interrupting me, mom! You should interrupt HER so she will see how it feels!

Me: Leta needs our help. We can remind her not to interrupt in a nice way. We can say, "Leta, you're interrupting..."

Mina: But Leta is TOO FAST!

Me: ...right, you have to say it AFTER she does it.

Mina: If it's AFTER then I have to say, "Leta, you interrupted."

Me: ...

Mina: You have to say, "Leta, you interruptED," Mom.

Me: Absolutely. That's correct. Go eat your lunch now.

2 comments:

Madam said...

Your patience, it is to be commended. LOTS.

Woman in a Window said...

Ahh! That reminds me that I'm supposed to be doing (small) weights while I read. Usually though it develops into reading with eyes, weights with one arm and eating with the other. D'oh!