Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy International Blog Delurking Day (or week or something)

I heard it was today, so leave a comment and let me know who is reading! You'll feel so much better after you're OUT. Don't be shy!

Not much else worth writing about today, I'm afraid. Meltdowns here last night and this morning left me feeling a little broken (do I ever stop being so emo?!) so I'm drinking some orange juice and going to my support group (emailing a friend) and wondering if I took the tie off of my sweater and sewed a large button or two on it, if it would be acceptable for public viewing.

7 comments:

Woman in a Window said...

um, hi, just me again. sooooo (insert whistle here) whaja doing?

Hilary said...

Oh good! I DO have a reader! I'm making chicken soup and watching the news.

nicole said...

I read you. I found you because I googlesearched for an image of a pelvis, and one of your works came up. yeah!
nicole from pageslap.

rdrew said...

I see your new post every time I check my Yahoo mail. You are on my Yahoo login page...

Thanks for keeping it real.

Anonymous said...

I don't count as a lurker, because I email you every 14 seconds, but thanks for being here!

Kath

Anonymous said...

Well, I have to answer this as I look everyday to see what my Granddaughter is up to with her family..
Love you guys !!!

GG

Zip n Tizzy said...

Oooh, I hope it is week, because I was only on the computer for a few minutes yesterday, but I wanted to stop by today to say, "Yes, I read and it's always such a pleasure."