Monday, December 15, 2008

Walking! and Thanking! and Freezing!

Cullen has taken a lot of steps this morning. He's going to be walking by the day's end, I'm sure of it. He actually runs. ONETWOTHREE and then falls over laughing. It's the funniest thing. I know it's not so cute to READ about but god, this kid is so adorable. The bigger he gets, the more pronounced his dimple is. I think I'm in love. Sorry, Jason. Cullen has stolen my heart. ;)

I decided to send the doctor a thank you. It's in the mailbox now. I've been a pretty demanding and hysterical patient. Rightly so, mind you, but still, he always calls me personally rather than having the nurse call, always makes time, is always really nice, and I want to encourage that. Plus, it's almost Christmas, AND he and his wife are about to have a baby, so you know, lots of well wishing had to be done. That totally makes up for the fact that I don't have any Christmas cards to send out yet much less presents, right???

...

Have I mentioned that it's -1 degrees F with a windchill of -20? That was a REALLY cold walk up to the school this morning. Maybe we should move out of this frozen tundra. It seems like kind of a pain to go through winter now, with the light box and the vitamin d and the horrible rosacea and OH I don't have to worry about that anymore because I froze my face off this morning. Everyone who lives here is crazy. Just thought you should all know.

6 comments:

Char said...

Oh, I wish I lived closer to see him.. Those are special moments.. Now you really won't need exercise as you will be chasing him around constantly..

Yep, a very cold area to live in... Come to Florida
We have been in the high 60's and low 70's all month and it is lovely.. Not swimming weather but great for windows open and being outside.
Hugs,
GG

david mcmahon said...

Everyone who lives there is crazy, Hilary?

Sounds like just the sort of place I should visit, with my camera, off course!

Jesse Mendez said...

Hi,
I mus see pictures of the little one's first adventures at walking a laughing leaves me with the imagination running wild. LOL

Ciao, cold? No thanks BBrrr

Jo Beaufoix said...

Yay, well done Cullen. And I'm glad you're doing ok with the lightbox and stuff. And Mina looks gorgeous in her glasses. My 4 year old niece wears glasses and she looks completely squeezable too.

hadjare said...

THis cold is for the birds...oh wait, they don't stick around for it either. :(

Woman in a Window said...

Wisconsin. I love you even more now that I know where you're at. See how fickle I am!