Sunday, December 21, 2008

Random pictures and the weather--what could be more interesting?!


Mina was laughing for a long time about her invention, the beard crunch. I had Jason take a picture of it with my camera, even though I look terrible. And here I am posting it for all the world to see. *pats self on back*

This is what Cullen does when he has to wait .002 seconds for food.

Some chopped spinach.

Some lentil soup cookin'.

The girls watching The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.

Now for something completely different:

A WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM CST THIS
AFTERNOON. A WIND CHILL ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 12 PM
CST MONDAY.

STRONG WESTERLY WINDS OF 20 TO 30 MPH...WITH GUSTS TO 40 MPH...ARE
EXPECTED TODAY. THE COMBINATION OF BITTER COLD TEMPERATURES AND
THE STRONG WINDS WILL RESULT IN WIDESPREAD DANGEROUS WIND CHILLS
OF 20 BELOW TO 34 DEGREES BELOW ZERO THROUGH MONDAY MORNING.


...

I'm not sure when I will be going out to finish Christmas shopping... I guess I shouldn't have waited until the last minute!

2 comments:

Sleep late... dream more. said...

crap. really? that windchill may have just put a big ole damper on my "I want to go for a raelly really long walk and have a long, relaxing afternoon break at a coffee shop" I mean.... I can still *drive* there, but I was all excited to walk off some of those cookies I"ve been overindulging in. sigh. i guess I'll have to clean the house harder to make up for the extra calories.... hmph.

oh and - YAY PICTURES!!!! :) thank you for posting 'em!

Woman in a Window said...

Are you sure you're not my neighbour? Cold, cold, cold. Understatement. I've two pairs of slippers on and I'm three feet from the fire, yet I'm COLD!

MErry Christmas!

Love that picture of your girls on the couch! And the beard. My daughter would eat that up!