Okay. Really. This is getting out of hand.
My grandma gets worried when I don't post for a few days so I'm sure the rest of you do too, right? No? Well I will post more anyway, because I love my grandma.
Since I don't have any big thing I want to say, I will do some tidbits:
- We've all had a cold for a few days.
- We got a ton of snow today and Madison public schools were canceled.
- We broke a shovel.
- I spent way too long tonight reading archives from my livejournal and cracking up. Yeah, I think I am funny. Mostly I was laughing at stories about the kids.
- My lips are in pain. Winter is pain. Wind is pain.
- I'm getting anxious about my upcoming doctor visit.
- I got out three Christmas decorations today. It's a start, right? I think this weekend we shall get a tree. This week I need to figure out where to put it. I need to stop being such a grump for the sake of the starry eyed children who can not stop talking about Christmas.
- Mina and Leta got along famously today. They were laughing so loud all day it was kind of driving me crazy, but it was kind of great. I get to see the inside scoop on what it's like to have a sister. Kind of like having a brother, because they have so much fun together, but different because they are SLIGHTLY more considerate. Maybe.
Okay. Time for bed.