Monday, November 24, 2008

Tidbits #8763423 !!!!!!

  • No Paxil today
  • Wellbutrin instead today
  • I called the medical supply store and my light box is waiting for me
  • What if there is so much happy in my brain that it explodes from all this Wellbutrin and light and Vitamin D?
  • I'm just kidding about that
  • I do feel a bit jittery but it could be ALL THE COFFEE
  • I get my teeth cleaned today and probably a scolding for not getting my dental work done. I'm planning on blaming my fear of dental work and the fact that it costs money and stuff like that. If I still get a stern look I will become adorable a la Tina Fey's Sarah Palin.
  • I'm getting a lot done today because I have energy and Cullen is actually taking a nap! Praise God!

1 comment:

Louise said...

Energy is good.

And doesn't the dentist know that we hate being there more than any other place? ANY other place? And it DOES cost a fortune. I hate dentist lectures. It's not like we don't KNOW, we just can't. You will have no problem pulling off the adorable.