Sunday, November 16, 2008

SUNDAY! AGAIN!

I saw the sun peek out for a minute this morning. I'm determined to have a good day today. I'm dressed (comfortably), my hair still looks like I cut it myself with a machete, but I did cover up my blemishes and throw some gloss on. The kids are (hopefully) working on getting dressed and we're going to grab the world by the tail and put it in our pockets.

I'm not even going to complain about --oh I almost did.

;)

My wonderful husband has lovingly made gluten free steal cut oats every morning and filled our bellies with yummy warm comfort food. Thanks Jason!

Off to have a great day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! I love steel cut oats! I'm lucky if I get a couple bites of Rice Krispies for breakfast. Does he hire out?

Kath

womaninawindow said...

Yummy food and optimism. A great breakfast!

hadjare said...

For some reason I have never thought of oatmeal as comfort food. No, I think it more like "poor food"