Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Quick notes on Thanksgiving eve

I used the light box this morning. It wasn't as hard on the eyes as I thought it would be. In fact, it was just fine! Twenty minutes went by super fast. Also, I think I've finally figured out how much fish oil I need to take to make two grams. Tomorrow is when I move to a full dose of Wellbutrin. Well, what I mean is I go from taking 150 mg in the morning to 150 mg in the morning and 150 mg in the evening. So far I'm having no side effects and just feel normal.

Car trouble today made me cry though, really really hard. I could feel it happening as I walked out of the service department at Capital KIA, but I hurried back to the car before the water works exploded. You know what? It felt kind of great. I haven't had a hard cry in a long time! Why is it that kids throwing up doesn't make me cry but car trouble pushes me over the edge every time? Luckily it's all resolved now. Thank you Capital KIA for fitting me in today and fixing everything for free. Now we can attend Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow!

Anyway... I'm thankful for all of the awesome people in my life. All of you make me feel like I am never alone.

I'd like to do a separate post for Thanksgiving, but I'm not sure I'm going to have time. I'm thankful, though, that I won't have time, because I have wonderful people to visit. ;)

xoxoxo

No comments: