- More furnace issues today. Jason has been working hard to keep us warm. I am thankful because I had to take the panel off the furnace this morning and I didn't much like it. I like taking things apart and putting them together, but not things that have, you know, gas, and fire, and that sort of thing.
- Drama at Leta's preschool/church (not involving Leta--just church doctrine)
- I have a new workout that I like. It is pretty quick and hard and not boring. Something kind of unnerving though, is that my heartrate went from 160-ish to about 80 for five minutes or so right in the middle. 80! I mean I was sweating and working my butt off, and I didn't really feel any different, so maybe the machine was malfunctioning.
- My skin is getting pretty bad (red). It made me cry a little today, because Jason asked what was making it bad and I said, "Going outside, exercise, taking showers! Being alive!" and then buried my face in my hands because I'm a basketcase.
- It snowed today. I wasn't happy about it. It wasn't good snow. It was sort of freezing rain snow. Sleet. Whatever. Can't make a snowman or go sledding with that.
- Mina has a LOT of extra energy.
- Still no word on Cullen's celiac blood work.
- My eyelids have started spasming again.