- Cullen is in the 50th(ish) percentile for pretty much everything.
- Cullen has fluid in one ear--keeping an eye on that.
- Cullen's sternum sticks out on the bottom. Doctor says it will start to bug him when he's approaching middle age. I have to look into this more.
- Phase one of flu shots. Phase two next month.
- Other shots. Cullen sad. Cullen not like shots. Cullen smash--oh, it's over, nevermind.
- Not quite over! Tried to do celiac blood test at the clinic but they said the fine people at the hospital lab are much more skilled at doing it on babies, so that's next on the agenda for torturing the boy.
- Next stop is 15 months and of course they can't schedule things three months out at my clinic. Annoying!
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
One Year Visit
This morning Cullen went to see Dr. Dude for his one year well child checkup. Highlights: