Sunday, November 02, 2008

It is ALWAYS teeth.

So Cullen's been a super mega crankified baby this weekend. Today was the worst. No naps. Lots of crying, lots of throwing himself around on the floor. I noticed a bit of snot oozing from his nose too. "AWW shit, don't be SICK..." I thought.

Then, tonight, I stuck my finger in his mouth and felt his gums in the back. Spikes! Spikes coming through, on the bottom left... On the bottom right... On the top left... On the top right. Four molars all coming through, making everyone crazy.

I should have known. It's ALWAYS teeth.

4 comments:

womaninawindow said...

Do they get more teeth when they're eight? I'm just saying, it could explain a lot!

Louise said...

All I can say is be grateful there are so many at once. First child's teeth were not noticed. No fever. No crying. No ANYTHING. Several at once. It didn't matter.

Second child had a 103 fever for 3 days with each tooth. And they came in one. at. a. time. Thank goodness two were grown together so we only had to endure 57 days of hell (over 3 years) instead of 60.

My heart is with you. I hate teething in babies sensitive to it.

hadjare said...

Oh man, I didn't know they got molars so soon! I tell you, this teething bout has been the worst! The other two times were a piece of cake compared to this. I hope there are more than the two coming in....a sick part of me wished they would all come in at once so we could get this over with.

Hilary said...

You know, womaninawindow, I wouldn't be surprised. :P