Monday, October 06, 2008

High School Reunion

I went to my ten year high school reunion this weekend. I know you are all thinking, "My god, she's just a wee baby! I had no idea! Boy do I feel old!" Right? Stop it, stop it right now, you are boring me. Anyway, it was a really good time, and I'm sort of "coming down" off of the big weekend and feeling quiet. I'm also very busy obsessively checking facebook to see if anyone else posted pictures.

It was also great to see my aunt Patti, and visit my friend Sarah. The girls had a lot of fun this weekend and are now suffering from fun withdrawal. During the two minute ride home from Mina's school Leta kept saying, "I don't have anything fun do do right now! MOM I need something fun! Give me something fun!" and I said, "How about staring out the window and thinking?" That's MY idea of fun, anyway.

I have a lot to do today including some (lots of) housework, figuring out what to do for this week's Illustration Friday submission, hopefully working out, having a team meeting, going to an appointment and blah blah blah blah! Wow, exciting to read about, right?

Sorry. I just wanted to break the ice a bit!

2 comments:

womaninawindow said...

Funny, as I clicked over here my husband saw your picture and said, "Boy, she's not very old, is she?"

See? You are young.

Louise said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your reunion. My 10-year wasn't terribly fun. The 20-year was MUCH better. Next year is my 25-year. OMG, am I old!