Sunday, September 28, 2008

Look at that whippersnapper!


Oh Jason. Back in those days every time I saw you it was clear you'd had 25 cups of coffee and stayed up all night on the computer. You were always excited about something, and I'm happy that you're still like that today even though you're a very old man. ;)

Happy birthday to the cutest bus boy Country Kitchen has ever known. May your socks keep your feet warm and may you enjoy your ginger candy. Can I get you a blanket? The paper? How about a nice cup of tea?

xoxoxoxo--are you getting tired? Okay. More x's and o's later.

6 comments:

adubya said...

that looks a lot like a guy that's half of another guy...

platensimycin said...

happy birthday to Jason!

womaninawindow said...

I don't quite get what adubya said. No, not quite. REally, not at all. And who is this Jason? How OLD is he now?

Hilary said...

adubya is saying that Jason isn't as scrawny as he used to be. ;) adubya is my neighbor and Jason is my adoring husband. And he's not old at all but he acts like an old man sometimes.

Maggie, Dammit said...

OK, so I've worked at two Madison Country Kitchens in my lifetime. I'd ask what years Jason did his stint, but I don't want to giveaway my advanced age. ;)

Still, we Country Kitchen victims gotta stick together, you know?

Happy birthday, Jason!

Hilary said...

Jason worked in C.K. in Appleton and I'm not sure on the year, maybe '91 or so...