Tuesday, September 16, 2008

LASERS!

So I voluntarily laid down and had a stranger tickle my feet with a laser. Yuck. I didn't like it. Do you know why? IT HURT! I feel that the bottoms of my feet are my most vulnerable spot. Well, that's how I feel right now, anyway.

Next time I will definitely get numbed. I guess I was thinking that the shot was probably worse than the laser. But I was wrong and I had to get a shot anyway of Candida.

The doctor said it felt like being snapped with a rubber band. I'm sorry, but it stung like 1,000 bitches. It stung, it burned, it was no rubber band, my friends. There were a couple of times when it felt like nothing, so maybe that is the case all the time for other people who don't have supernerves in their feet.

Now, though, it's just a dull sort of sting. They don't look any different except that it almost looked like there was a bruise forming near one of them. I guess they will probably blister and then that will hurt. She seemed to emphasize the pain during recovery as being not fun. I'll keep you all posted.

5 comments:

womaninawindow said...

Geez! What about the outdated over the counter medication and the running on the beach that I offered? What about that, eh?

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, no numbing shot? You are brave and strong. Funny, I had two babies without drugs, but I wouldn't let them remove a tiny little mole without shooting me up from stem to stern.

Kath

imbeingheldhostage said...

LASER? I guess the freezing thing was out? although I hear THAT's like rubber bands too and now I don't believe anyone who says it won't hurt that much.

Louise said...

Yuk. Yuk! YUK! Take something and go to bed!

Zip n Tizzy said...

Maybe they meant tickle like when someone tickles you too long it's like torture.
Here's to a speedy recovery