Friday, September 26, 2008

In which I have a hard time posting things in the proper order


I got this seascape at a garage sale this morning after dropping Mina off. I don't normally go for seascapes but I thought this one was nice and in good condition.


I also got this leather portfolio which retails for hundreds more than what I paid for it.



I colored my hair "Starry Night". It's sort of a blue black but you can't see that in the picture.



This is a peek at a drawing I worked on last night, thanks to my new friend who is in vet school.



Another peek.


The painting looks nice next to the portfolio, doesn't it? ;)


The back of the painting. Just in case there are any wealthy Geoffrey I. Lilley collectors out there.

Happy Friday, everyone!

2 comments:

platensimycin said...

thanks for showing us the trophies of your treasure hunt. FYI, you're very artistically gifted!

womaninawindow said...

So cool. Love stuff. Art for next to nothing makes me sad a little though.