Monday, September 01, 2008

I get bored with an idea pretty easily.


I wanted to do the meme where you post a picture of the space in which you do your blogging. I took this picture but then decided I was too lazy to figure out linking to the blah blah blahzzzzzz... SO anyway I'll just post this picture of my little mess. This is where the magic happens, folks. ;)

I was going to do the meme about who would play my family if my life were a movie. I didn't get very far though. I thought maybe Simon Pegg would play Jason.



...Or maybe Ewan McGregor, because Hot Damn!



I can see Helena Bonham Carter playing Yours Truly. That's as far as I got. I spent a lot of time looking for images of Daniel Day Lewis or that dude from Law and Order SVU or Perry Farrell for my brother, but I just couldn't find any fitting enough. So I quit.

That's about it for this Labor Day weekend! Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow is the dawning of a new era, new schedules and packing lunches and running around... And now Cullen is awake and it's time for us to get ready for a rendezvous at a park with a friend. I hope everyone had a great weekend and got every last bit of summeryness out of their systems. See you on the other side.

5 comments:

Louise said...

I get bored with a lot of things.

And I would never, EVER post a picture of where I blog! It's so messy it's probably the most humiliating thing about me. Yours is cute.

Zip n Tizzy said...

I agree, your spot is cute!
I blog at an antiquated desk piled with magazines and papers that have had there way with me. I can't find it in me to put them all away though I rearrange the piles periodically in an attempt.
My husband was frequently told when he was young that he looked like Ray Leotta.
I always get stopped when Renee Zellwiger has a new movie out. We laugh because we both look too middle aged to be mistaken for either of them now.
But, it's our movie right? We can choose whoever we want!

Anonymous said...

Gee, who would you chose for your Grandma Char???

barbara said...

I think Meryl Streep can play yer MOM!

imbeingheldhostage said...

Hah! I have several posts I've started and then life happened. I never thought to post them and say, "there, that's it, I'm tired". It's hilarious and we still got some more insight to who you are (Helena's quite a fashion plate).