Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Gonna go back in tiiiiime

I like to have something to watch when I know I'm going to be folding a lot of laundry. Tonight it's Back...To The Future! What a great movie. If you haven't seen it in a while I suggest netflixing it.

It's been kind of a rocky week so far and I don't really feel like writing about it now, but maybe when it's over I will. Suffice to say that kids on the spectrum, while they make the world a better place, they certainly make things infinitely more complicated.

Did I press start on the dryer? It's too quiet. Oh dear lord...

3 comments:

hadjare said...

I've been wondering if it was just the cold that was keeping you hushed.

womaninawindow said...

Sometimes the quiet IS too much, isn't it? And sometimes the kids, too. Hang in there.
my best to you,
erin

Louise said...

May it get better. And wouldn't it be nice to watch a movie WITHOUT folding clothes? Ignore the dryer.