Thursday, August 07, 2008

Unpolished Charm

Hey peeps.

Every now and then I put in a Nirvana CD, thinking, "I doubt I'm in the mood for this," but then after just a few notes I am so glad I did. There aren't that many CDs from the past that I can play all the way through and not skip ahead to the favorite songs, but with Nirvana, they are all pretty much awesome. I don't know why it always surprises me.

I saw the dermatologist today and was scolded for not using the Metrogel every day to prevent flare-ups. I didn't really know what I was supposed to do with the stuff to be honest. I used it almost every day up until a couple of weeks ago. Then I sorta felt silly putting a drug on my skin when my skin is *just fine*. I'm st00pid!

They are going to use lasers on my plantar warts.

Now on with my busy day.

No comments: