Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Time to paint

I don't have time to paint but it has to happen anyway. Here's how.

Over the last few days I've been bookmarking interesting X-rays. I keep looking at them and scratching my head, vetoing one, then another, a couple of times per day when I sit down for a minute. The kids like looking at pictures, so this is an activity I can do with them.

I've finally decided on one and it's time to get started.

Cullen is taking a nap. The girls are having "sibling play time" with Mina's therapist. I took a load of laundry down, grabbed my paints, and brought them up with a basket of clean clothes to be folded. I painted the canvas black. While I wait for that to dry I (quickly answer emails and type this up) will fold the clothes. Then it will probably go on top of the bookshelf until the next time I have a minute, because Mina's almost done for the day and we have to buy school supplies for Leta and replenish our scotch tape cache.

That's all I have time for now!

1 comment:

womaninawindow said...

Nice! Can't wait to see the end result!

You go girl! (Saucy maneuver of hips...)