Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I can't contain it any longer.

A while back I stumbled upon Street Anatomy and fell in love. I read somewhere on there that you could feel free to suggest things... well anyway I decided to email a link to the hip X-ray piece I did.

Enough time passed that I forgot/gave up on that dream. I figured it was a long shot because everything on that sight is so freaking awesome...

So I almost passed out when I saw this in my feed reader one day!

And then, I almost passed out again when I saw Kevin, M.D.'s post!

Then I almost passed out again when Google alerted me of this ANIMAL New York article.

And in between all the Google alerts about all the other medical blog sites that link to Kevin, M.D.'s post or Street Anatomy...

Anyway, thanks for the love. I hope I don't croak from all the excitement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So....Artist Hilary Samsa !
Congrats on getting on those sights...
GG

womaninawindow said...

How AFFIRMING is that! Right on! (gawd, does that ever date me!) Congratulations! Artist Hilary Samsa.