1. We went to Appleton this weekend and visited with family. It was great to see them, but it was a difficult weekend because the kids were on my nerves and I did not sleep well, because the kids, and being sleep deprived made me cranky and unable to tolerate the kids, and around and around and around.
2. I made a box of activity suggestions to be drawn from when the kids do a good job with things they have a hard time with. For example if Leta doesn't wake me up in the morning she will get to pick something. If Mina doesn't get out of bed and bother us tonight she will get to pick something. So far it's been working out well. What happens when I run out of ideas?
3. Leta got bit by a mosquito on her eyelid and it swelled pretty close to shut. She's been taking Benadryl. It's looking a lot better tonight.
4. I know House MD is kind of ridiculous but I still like it.
5. I'm kind of regretting making this a list of ten.
6. Friday night I watched my friend Laima make blueberry jam. Well, I watched the end of the process. Canning is kind of neat.
7. Jason rode his bike to Fitchburg today and he broke it. Thankfully it will be fixed for free.
8. The kids are up. Damn it. So much for my brilliant Box o Fun idea.
9. I'm ready for something new. What's it going to be? Do you want to interest me in anything new?
10. Cullen has injured me in a way that makes me think about buying formula--or at least nipple shields. Yeah... Nipple shields...