Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Free Drawings on Request--Now Until 8/13/2008

From now until August 13th I will draw anything (within reason, I mean, my grandma reads this!) and post it here for free. After that, I will continue to draw anything after receiving your tiny two dollar donation--see the "request-a-sketch" Paypal button on the right. If, by any chance, you would like to buy the drawing to have and hold and hang on your wall, you may email me privately and we can discuss a price.

Now... Let's have some fun!

3 comments:

womaninawindow said...

OK, for my husband, a monkey wearing clothes...don't ask...

YOU ARE talented. You really, really are!

erin

Anonymous said...

A shoe

Sleep late... dream more. said...

I think you should consider extending your 8/13 deadline just a teeny little bit... special for ME of course :) *and* because it will give you something else to think about than being grumpy at the world... if nothign else, to be grumpy @ Laima for asking for an extension :)
Here are the things I'd like to see you draw:
- an angry bird
- a confused caterpillar
- a squirrel on a motorcycle
- a smoking, coffee drinking person
- a swimming scene

5 is probably more than enough ;)