Tuesday, June 03, 2008

What I want more than anything right now

besides all the touchy feely noble wonderful kinds of things I mean.

Is.

A PANAMA HAT. I can't get it out of my mind. I'm cuckoo for Panama hats! I want one so much, I can TASTE it.

My brother happens to be in Panama RIGHT NOW, though he says they are actually made in Ecuador and exported to Panama. All I could think of was THAT IS WHAT KIND OF HAT I WANT. Not "What kind of work are you doing," or "How is the food," or "Is it scary," No my friends. I could ONLY think of the hat!



When I get one, my life and work will instantly be divided into two categories: Pre-Panama Hat years and Panama Hat years.

Le sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, you are perfectly designed for wearing a Panama hat.

Although I'm kind of disappointed to know they aren't really from Panama.

Kath