Monday, June 02, 2008

I HATE MY SKIN!

Yesterday morning I woke up with itchy earlobes. Remember when I had that awful face rash a month or two ago? I had itchy earlobes then, too. I mean they are insanely itchy. They aren't dry or flaky, and I don't wear earrings. The sides of my face closest to the earlobes are also insanely itchy.

I haven't been using Aveda products. I haven't been eating strawberries. I've been very nice to my skin and have even stopped towel drying altogether. SO WHAT THE HELL, SKIN? WHY DO YOU HATE ME?!

I'm going to the doctor in one week. I'm going to say, "FIX MY SKIN, DAMNIT! I WANT ANSWERS!" Except by then it will be perfect, and he'll say, "Whatchoo talkin' bout, girl, your skin is fantastic!" ... Maybe I should take a picture. I read that you should do that with rashes and stuff.

...

Cullen took a bath using his new swivel chair (thanks, Laura!) and he didn't cry! You see, for seven months I have been taking baths with Cullen because every time I try to give him a bath otherwise, he cries. Now that he is a heftier dude and can sit better, he is ready for this:


At first I thought the elbow cushion was gimmicky, but let me tell you, my elbow really appreciated that rest.

...

Mina is in the bathroom. She's been kind of a handful today. She went in there to brush her teeth but it's been a few minutes and I still don't hear the water.

2 comments:

hadjare said...

I thought that elbow cushion was for the baby...ha ha. That totally makes more sense.

womaninawindow said...

Gee, in that picture of you and your baby your skin looks positively clear...like you should be in magazines or something...