Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wishes...

~separate bedrooms for the girls
~an office
~more patience
~this is lame.

The girls had toothpaste and soap all over the sink tonight. Okay, I realize that sounds kind of normal, but I mean, they emptied half a tube of toothpaste. And folks, this is not the first time.

Right now they are laying in bed giggling loudly about poop and butts.

*breathe breathe breathe breathe*

I know this will all be really funny tomorrow. I just wish Jason were here and I could inhale his pheromones and be instantly calmed.

I should just turn the TV on loud. Oh, another great idea from Mina: Let's sing happy birthday! The girls start singing Happy Birthday at the top of their lungs

I GET the whole split level thing. I really do. I didn't before, but now, I do.

I think I had more interesting stuff to write about tonight, but as you can see, my thinking has been clouded by high blood pressure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new banner!

Prescribe yourself a martini the next time your blood pressure rises.

Kath

hadjare said...

New layout is great!

Personally I still like ranch layout...but I could see how it might be a hindrance later on.

womaninawindow said...

Yes, your site is beautiful now! And the girls...well, they're funny to me but then I don't have to wash out the sink.