Thursday, May 01, 2008

Where is the love?

Top ten states visiting this blog:

10. California (San Francisco, Mountain View, Monterey, Monterey Park, L.A.)
9. New Jersey (Jersey City, Trenton, Elwood)
8. Illinois (East Moline, Chicago, Harwood Heights, Oak Park, Wood Dale)
7. Texas (Houston, Alief)
6. Minnesota (Minneapolis, St. Paul, Champlain)
5. Georgia (Roswell, Woodstock, North Metro, Marietta, Adel)
4. Colorado (Ft. Collins, Arvada, Broomfield, Westminster, Loveland, Boulder)
3. New York (Brooklyn, Long Island City, Sunnyside)
2. Massachusetts (Sharon, Wayland, Sherborn, Millis, Somerville) xoxo to you, Massachusetts, for all the visits :)

and #1 is of course Wisconsin (Madison, Fall River, Janesville, Delafield, Appleton, Green Bay, Siren)


Globally, most of the love is of course coming from the U.S., with Canada coming in second, then the U.K., Australia, Ireland, Serbia and Montenegro, Mexico, Brazil, and Austria.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for reading. Come again. Feel free to leave a comment telling me how you got here.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I got here because Laura finally convinced me to get a lj account. Then you were kind enough to add me. Then I found this, and I must say, it's always a pleasure to read. I also LOVE your site with all your artwork. You my dear are one fine artiste, and I'm very jealous. And I'm of the Loveland CO group. :)