Thursday, May 29, 2008

What is Cullen Eating?

Suddenly at 7 months old Cullen started to look skinny, so I thought I should probably feed him more (brilliant, no?) instead of just a taste here and there.

This morning he had yogurt for the first time. He made a sour face at first, but seemed to like it after that. Actually, every time I tried to put the spoon in his mouth, he opened wide and then turned his head to look at Leta. I kept telling her to stop being so damn beautiful and fascinating but she really can't help it.

I gave him a couple of tastes of my bagel at lunch time. Who doesn't love bagels? He was all over that action.

For dinner he ate some chicken and apple dinner (pureed baby food), and while we were eating our dinner, he ate some avocado, cheese, and dirty rice. He wolfed down his applesauce but was really more excited about OUR dinner. I have a couple of more jars of baby food and I don't plan on buying more when we finish it. He seems to do just fine eating whatever we're eating.

He is really energetic today just like a superbaby. I think it's the food. The boy loves to eat.

Of course, this is all in addition to his regular nursing schedule. It doesn't really replace anything.

Guess what, reader! You'll never get those 45 seconds of your life back. Sorry! Maybe you could tell me what you ate today, and then we'd be even.

3 comments:

hadjare said...

45 well spent seconds.

Anonymous said...

Toast with blueberry jam and lots of coffee. And a pretzel that Sam handed me. It didn't even crunch. I think he found it on the floor. Come to think of it, we haven't had pretzels in months.

Kath

Doc's Girl said...

Thank you for linking me...:) I shall check your blog out in the future--right now I'm in the haze that is studying. :)