Friday, May 02, 2008

Mina Goes to the Dentist

Mina had her first ever dentist appointment today. I know they say you should take them as soon as they have teeth, but I was all freaked out about how she would handle it if she didn't understand what was going on.

Everything was fine! She got to wear the sunglasses just like Leta, and she impressed everyone with her lovely teeth--particularly the teeth in back. Apparently this is where most kids have trouble. Mina always brushes the back teeth and misses the ones in front. :P

Of course she picked out her holiest jeans to wear because today isn't a preschool day and those are her favorite(s?). We talked about throwing them away today, or turning them into shorts.

...

Now I need to figure out:
1)meals for Mother's Day weekend
2)what's going on around town that weekend
3)zzzzzzz

I need tea. That is what I need. Wow, this is so unprofessional. I can't believe I get paid to write this. Oh, that's right, I don't. :P

No comments: