Monday, May 05, 2008

Duct Tape Wart Removal

I just wanted to mention that I'm attempting to kill the warts I've had for 10 years with duct tape. I've tried everything including regular trips to the podiatrist and nothing can kill these beasts. I've been unsuccessful with anything that is supposed to stick to the bottom of a foot because... I guess I have sweaty feet. :( God I am so gross it's embarrassing. But look! I'm sharing it with all of you anyway. Hooray!

So far (2 days in) they feel a bit irritated and the skin is turning white. I'll keep you informed.

3 comments:

womaninawindow said...

Um, ok, um...backing away from my computer...

Jessica said...

Oh! I'm trying the same thing with Yaya's warts...I'm hoping this works.

Hilary said...

If you really love me, you'll love me "warts and all". ;)