Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Today is fired

I'm feeling drained. The deacon from Mina's preschool stopped by last night unexpectedly, and then I got into a rather stressful conversation with the young pastor today about why we haven't come to church. It's not that he was trying to stress me out or anything, and I'm sure it would have just been easier if I'd come up with some crazy lie but instead I just... I don't know... I don't know what happened. Now he knows my entire history. Hooray.

Then I went grocery shopping, which just isn't as fun as it used to be. It took an hour and then at the checkout I realized I forgot my wallet at home. ARGH! This has actually happened to me before. It's been a few years, but it still sucks. I had to drive home, get my wallet, drive back...

Obviously when I got home I had to eat half of a bar of chocolate and a pastry. I mean, it was that, or pills. Just kidding. Kind of.

My jaw hurts.

And I'm a sinner.

And I forget things.

Boo.

No comments: